Interested parents should contact the Enrolments Secretary by telephone on (02) 8302 5218 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The main points of entry into the School are Preschool, Kindergarten, Year 3 and Year 5. Each year the School has a limited number of places available in Years 1, 2, 4 and 6 and enquiries into these years can be made at any time during the year.
For young boys entering Preschool or Kindergarten, an informal play based assessment establishes readiness for our programme. Assessments for boys in Years 3-6 become more formalised as a boy gets older. Boys who perform well in their entrance assessments are invited for an interview with the Headmaster, accompanied by their parents.
Assesment Dates for 2021 places
- Preschool entry for 2021 will be held in June 2020
- Kindergarten entry for 2021 will be held in March 2020
- First entry assessments for Year 5 2021 will be held on Saturday, 1 August 2020
- First entry assessments for Year 3 2021 will be held on Saturday, 15 August 2020
- For Year 3 and for Year 5, the second small group entry assessment will be held in the following weeks on a school day for a few hours in the morning.
At this current time, we are still planning to run our Year 3 and Year 5 entrance assessments on the proposed dates listed above. In the event of the school closing due to the Corona Virus crisis, we will update the Web site and inform families of any changes we make. If you have any questions concerning our entrance process please get in touch with Edwina Alexander at St Ives EMA@sydgram.nsw.edu.au or Tric Pelly email@example.com at Edgecliff.